Features of O&O MediaRecovery 14
Irreplaceable memories can still be retrieved even if they are unintentionally deleted.
It’s possible to restore your vacation and wedding images, as well as the first movies of your children, using O&O MediaRecovery. Your favorite music can be restored with a few mouse clicks even if they’ve been deleted.
specifics of the product
- Even on very massive data carriers, fast search is possible.
- pre-recovery file review
- Search and recovery tool redesigned
- Recognizes and reassembles more than 80 different file formats (all common graphics, video and music formats)
- Supports all Windows-recognized hard disks, flash drives, and memory cards.
- Recovery of damaged or destroyed software-damaged or -damaged data media
- Backups of data are simple to integrate.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows
A sneak peek feature
After the scanning procedure is complete, the files that can be recovered can be displayed. Among the image formats supported by O&O MediaRecovery’s preview feature are JPEG, BMP, and TIFF.
In many cases, the file can still be restored even when a preview is not possible. Previews should not be used for quality control, but rather as a tool to help users choose which files to open.
There are numerous search algorithms to choose from
It is possible to utilize O&O MediaRecovery on its own or in conjunction with other data recovery tools. For a rapid search, you can utilize the O&O UnErase search algorithm instead.
DiskRecovery search algorithms examine every sector of the data carrier for appropriate file signatures and may even reconstruct files if the whole table of contents on the data carrier has been lost, formatted, or even overwritten.