7. Add Keyword in URL
It can be a good practice to include keywords in the URL of a webpage. This can help search engines understand the content of the page and can also make the URL more descriptive and easier for users to understand. It can also be helpful for users who are trying to find specific information, as they can scan the URL for relevant keywords.
There are several benefits to adding keywords to your URLs:
- Improved readability: Keywords in the URL make it easier for users to understand what the page is about at a glance.
- Better search engine rankings: URLs that include relevant keywords tend to rank higher in search engine results.
- Increased click-through rate: Users are more likely to click on a link when the URL includes keywords that match their search query.
- Easier sharing: URLs with keywords are more descriptive and easier to understand, which makes them more attractive when shared on social media or other websites.
- Better usability on mobile devices: Descriptive URLs with keywords are easier to read and interpret on small screens.
A keyword-rich URL can improve your website’s visibility and usability.